What Happened to Dad? What Happened to Dad?

It's a beautiful game with a strong message and I'm fond of the pixelized art style. I feel sincerely sorry for everyone who had to suffer through something like this, and if this is your story, I'm truly sorry for your loss, and may your dad rest in peace, but with no disrespect intended I must say that this doesn't feel like a game should to me. It transmits the story in an original way, but it lacks something. It's indeed a very sad story for everyone who can relate, but a story doesn't make a game, at least for me, even though I understand why people may like the game just because it touches them. Also, is that a bitcoin adress at the end? From what I've seen, most people think that it is a sort of mysterious code. If you want people to donate to you, you should be more open about it, because if they enjoy your game, they surely will like to help.

Ymotana Ymotana

Honestly got surprised with the ending, had to idea it was coming, and I like that. Pretty enjoyable small game.

Music for Decay Music for Decay

Great time waster, with a good idea behind it.

Beat Universe Beat Universe

Nice game, had a nice time with it, but to be completely honest, the beats just weren't in sync with the notes. Really, play the game, and try to hit the notes to the beat, you can't get perfects if you just listen to the song, without loking at the white circles. And, as someone already said, it's hard to understand what "instrument" of the song, like bass, snare or any other, you want us to follow the beat of.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm just trying to help, good game anyways.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Awesome game

Great weapons, nice gameplay, I like the fact that the coop shooter takes time to learn, otherwise it would be too easy.
But why do the zombies keep trying to smoke near the house?
They must be like "Hey, dude, let's smoke over there. I don't care if they're killing us, it must be there."

leonardozimbres responds:

Hehehehe.
Funny, thanks for the tip.

--Bullet-- --Bullet--

It's fine

The game is fun, but not that good. I disagree with the people that say that some levels are too hard. I always hit the guy, the shots didn't go to the side of him. The 3 stars in each level are very easy to get, the achievements I don't know, I got bored to try it, Also, the slow motion was so annoying, in every shot that I gave with the sniper aim, the bullet took so long to reach the target, it was painful to wait for the beautiful headshot.

Sniper Assassin 4 Sniper Assassin 4

I like it

I am a fan of the Sniper Assassin series =D
But i can't start the gigolo mission =(
The button doesn't work for me

The Pick of Destiny 2 The Pick of Destiny 2

Cool

I like it. A good game, with cool music. Just one thing, when two notes were too close to eachother, they played as only one note. Don't know if it only happened to me. Well, good joob ;D

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Cool

I don't know my high score, but I got all the medals ^^ Yay xD
Great game, perfect for when you and your friends are bored

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Very cool game

Just awesome...
And if you guys want to know, to pass the boss you have to jump on him when it turns red =D