You Wanna See My Pecker? You Wanna See My Pecker?

The bird's voice just did it for me. The animation suited this sort of cartoon in my opinion, and the humour was sort of unexpected overall. Good job in my opinion!

Special Cop Special Cop

Yeah, not sure what this is supposed to be. Good animation I guess, good voice acting, but I mean, what is the joke here? Maybe I don't get the "reference", but I have no idea how this got Daily 2nd, I tried, but I can't find this funny at all. Maybe it's just me.

What About a Man? What About a Man?

This was brilliant. No plot, no explanation whatsoever, but still, incredibly funny, even if I can't understand why. Probably the hilarious voice acting which perfectly suited the mood, along with the great background music. Excellent animation.

The Scarlet Steels Pilot The Scarlet Steels Pilot

I really have nothing to say that hasn't already been said. People have been comparing this to The Powerpuff Girls a show which obviously highly influenced this animation, and some even said that this was superior, something that sounds ridiculous to me. Clunky animation, and I sort of dislike the art style (that's my preference though). Amateur voice acting plus bad jokes (the "unexpected" spitting coffee into the robot) and "bathtub" like scenes to attract a teenage audience equal a pretty bad finished product. I'd like to say that I think that this has potential to be good, but for me you would have to scrap 90% of the "plot", if it can be called such a thing, that you already have planned. This screams unoriginal at the viewers, I think you can do much better than this. With this you'll only attract people that somehow enjoyed the bad jokes and expect more ecchi content in the future. I like the music choices you made though.

Facebook Guidelines Facebook Guidelines

I honestly can't believe in all these comments...The animation was great, the voice acting was also good and funny, and the critic is perfect!
Get some humor, and guys like Neophyte-Ronin, don't try to find some undercover meaning in a animation with a simple message. He just wanted to criticize those idiots that post those blocks of text, simple as that, and he nailed it. If you completely dislike this, no hope left for your sense of humor.

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

Indescribable

Absolutely awesome, totally loved it!
I don't know why, but at the end, I suddenly had shivers, and I also felt really affected by the flash, in a great way.
Bloody brilliant.

SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

Awesome!

Really great animation, really nice soundtrack and great story!
I noticed Dexter's Theme Song, in the part where the fat guy was watching tv :p

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

One thing

I'm going to say what everyone is thinking...
I wanted to see the tentacle raaaaaape xD
Awesome flash :D

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Kinda good

The animations weren't that good. I liked some of them, but the others sucked. The scenes were splitted in parts, and I think they shouldn't. When you see the second part of a scene, you already forgot what you saw in the first scene.
Disturbed music was definitely a plus, but when I read Disturbed, I hoped a lot more.

Random Death [GORE] Random Death [GORE]

It's ok...

But I've seen a stuff with much more gore...There was one flash...when I remember it it gives me creeps...